The Wish Connection is proud to be celebrating its 15th anniversary of granting amazing wishes to children around the country this summer. With 100+ wishes granted over the years, we would like to spotlight some of your experiences, creatively, through art. We are accepting artwork from our Wish children and their families, which will be displayed on our website (www.thewishconnection.org) and on social media.
Your child can use any media, including crayons, pencils, markers, paint, clay, or even photography or videography. The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2021. Submit an electronic version of your original artwork by email at [email protected]. Or you can send it by mail to The Wish Connection, P.O. Box 190306, Dallas, TX 75219.
We look forward to seeing your artwork and sharing it with the people who support our efforts. Please take into consideration the following guidelines in submitting your art:
- All artwork must be identified with the artist’s name, address, email, and phone number clearly printed on the artwork itself or on a removable tag or sticker label.
- Indicate if you want your artwork returned to you. Artwork is typically returned during the month the publication is released. If you need your artwork returned by a specific date, please indicate this in your submission information and notify the editor via email at least three weeks prior to the date.
- If you are submitting more than one piece, please combine them into as few packages as possible. Be sure to indicate what publication each piece is for.
- If you would like your artwork insured for return shipping, please indicate this along with the insurance amount.
- If your mailing address or email address changes, please email
- [email protected].
- All artwork must arrive at our office on or before June 30th.
We prefer submissions of original art. If original art is not available, we accept high-resolution digital images (300 dpi and 8½” x 10″ or 150 dpi for 18” x 24”). If using a camera phone, please set the resolution to HD or better. If a digital image is sent please, specify the size to be reproduced.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your beautiful artwork!